Wednesday, June 4, 2003

Differences From a Year Ago

Wow... So much has changed in a year! I looked up my journal entry from last year, about this time, June 3rd, 4th, and 5th... Let's see... *rummages*

June 3rd 2002: I found out that Twiggy Ramirez (AKA Jeordie White) of Marilyn Manson was leaving the band. He was my most favorite member.

June 3rd 2003: Marilyn Manson still sounds good without Twiggy. I'll be seeing them for the first time in person in July when I go to Ozzfest. Though good, they may be... Twiggy is still very missed.

June 4th 2002: I'm soooooo ooooold.

June 4th 2003: I repeat: I'm soooooo ooooold! (only OLDER!!! *Aye!*)

June 5th 2002: I had said "I'm scared to death. Mom is violently ill, and there is nothing the doctors say they can do..." During this time, mom's surgery had went horribly wrong, and she suffered from many dangerous infections at this time. She had been shaking and shivering for a few days, with a high fever that wouldn't come down, and vomiting. I was so scared that day, and spent that night of my birthday with her in the hospital.

June 5th 2003: Things are much better, now. Mom still has a few problems from that damned hospital. We should have sued. Other than that, life have been pretty good. I've got me a laptop, mom has the mega-big-screen TV, and just about everything I've ever wanted, I have, besides the BIG goals, which I doubt I'll have, anyway. (Those are - To meet Bret McKenzie, to meet the Black Seeds, to get their autograph, and to be famous, especially on Broadway.)

So here is my final thought. I may be turning 21 tomorrow, and though I hate the idea of aging, getting older, and eventually dying, at least it marks another year that I've survived in this world. *hugs and kisses to you all*

current mood:  accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment