Sunday, June 8, 2003

Feeling NAF

Don't think I'll be watching the Tony's tonight... I really wanted to catch it, but I checked out the nominees and I don't even really know much of the people or the shows on it except for Gypsy, Antonio Banderas, and Bernadette Peters. Plus I'm feeling pretty nasty as f tonight, so I don't feel like doing more than I need to.

I didn't get my facial thingy done last night, but I'm doing that at the moment, and letting my hair dye set in. As usual, it's red. I love red hair. I didn't even play my sims last night. Instead, I fell asleep downstairs. The night before, I fell asleep against the wall. That's usually my sleeping spot, the wall. I'm always at the computer when I'm home, so it's my fall-asleep spot.

Anyhow, the time is about up. I have to go wash this stuff out of my hair, so I'll close up the entry. I'm not going to sleep before I go to work tonight, and I'll probably have to go in early. I'm just screwing myself over by this, but... meh... We'll see how it goes. I just feel like crap lately. Hope you all are doing well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment