Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beef Jerky Gun

Yay! I just got a beef jerky gun, like this one:


That'll be the next thing I make home made. I made fruit leather in the food dehydrator, which turned out rather nice. I've also made strawberry and apple crisps, but they weren't as tasty... They were good but not AS good. Now I'm going to try my own jerky. I also got more stuff to try making cheese again, and some homemade ice cream mixes.

This weekend is Mayfest. If Tricity is good, she will get to go (so we tell her. lol She'll go either way.) She's been a brat all day today, though, yelling back at us and running off in the store. Usually she's a good girl when we go out in public. She's going to be four going on fourteen.

Anyway, it's a short message. I just wanted to share that we'll be making jerky soon. (Or I'll be the one making it, rather... lol) If this turns out good, just think of all the different flavor combos we could make! Taco jerky, pizza jerky, turkey jerky,,, Wish me luck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment