Friday, May 28, 2010

Early Birthday Prezzies

Well I'm a redhead again. After five years without dying my hair, I felt like having a change, so I bought the cheap ones this time, and dyed my hair red as a birthday present to myself. If Adam gets me anything, he can get me the expansion pack for Sims 3. I didn't get any pictures of it yet since I haven't fixed it since taking a shower... lol Plus I'm not too confident on taking pictures of myself, to be honest...

I got a package from my Aunt and Uncle yesterday. They got Tricity a Disney Princess swimming suit for her birthday with a swimsuit cover. It's SOOOO CUTE!



Mom also got her a Tinkerbell swimsuit that maybe she can wear tomorrow if they set up the pool. I don't have it with me (she's going to put it on when we go over there), so here's a picture I found online of it:


She got her some other things for her birthday, too, but I'm not going to spoil the surprise just yet until after Tricity opens them ;-)

For me, they sent me another fairy from the Flower Fairies collection. I got one for Christmas that is a mistletoe fairy, and this time, I got the Iris fairy with a little garden orb and some mini watering cans. I love it. Mom said "Keep it up, and you'll start a collection!" and I said "I hope so!" I love fairies :-)


Lastly, I made Tricity a bracelet for herself. It used to be mine, but she liked it, so I took off some beads so it would fit her, and then I retied it so she could have it for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment