Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cows Eat Grass, Duh

Adam and I had waffles this morning for breakfast when we got home. I, myself, used my homemade butter, and he decided to use the stick butter from the fridge. I said "What, my butter's not good enough for you?" He said "It's good..." and I said "But what?" He said "It's just when it melts, it looks like milky water." I scoffed. "Well that's because it's REAL butter!" I told him. "It's made from cream. You know what yours is made with? Vegetable oil, and a crap load of other stuff!"

I ate my waffle and when I was done, I stated "You know, if we ever get a home of our own and we get a milking cow, you're either going to have to eat my butter or do without, because not only is it better for you, but it's free." And of course he had to argue like always, and he said "It's not free! You have to pay to feed the cow." I said "Cows can eat grass! What do you think they call organic farming? They eat grass, and then they eat hay in the winter." At least I hope what I said was right. It won the argument for now, anyway. lol Tell me if I'm right or wrong, please. He seemed to think that you have to feed them cracked corn, and some kind of mixture of stuff made with molasses. Can't they just eat grass and hay?

Anyway, Mayfest is this weekend. We actually have money to buy Tricity a bracelet to ride all the rides this year so we don't spend a fortune on them individually. Now it's only a question of if she'll get to go with her cousins or not. For now, I'm falling asleep on the laptop and need to go to bed, now. Sweet Dreams everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment