Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 New Year's Tag

I had done this New Year's Tag on YouTube that I had taken from Jess at theeasydiy, and I made a video response to hers, to kick-start my new YouTube channel. It ended up being about a 30 minute video. I didn't mean for it to be, because I know some people don't like lengthy videos, but that's just the way it went... so if you're interested, here it is. Here's what the description of my video said:

Happy New Year! This is a re-upload, since I am now able to upload files bigger than 15 minutes, so I put all three parts of my video into one big one. I'm answering 11 questions of 2011, and the three parts were:
1. 11 Highlights of 2011
2. 12 Resolutions for 2012
3. and 11 questions about 2011
I know I talk a lot, but that was basically 32 questions I answered in total... I'll try not to make future videos so long! lol Hope you enjoy.
(THIS VIDEO IS CURRENTLY MISSING)

No comments:

Post a Comment