Sunday, February 26, 2012

Late Night Chat with Tricity

My daughter had an ear infection a while back. Poor girl was in really bad pain! We took her to the hospital, and by the time we got home, she was a little wound up and feeling much better, so we decided to take a video. I mainly made the video for home video purposes to show how sad she was, because I had never seen my baby girl cry so hard. It was heartbreaking! But then she started in with the goofy stuff, and I had to share. This video, too, ended up being pretty long. About 20 minutes. Anyway, here's what the description said:

Just a late night chat I had with my daughter after we got home from the hospital around 12:00 at night, because she got an ear infection. She likes when I post videos of her, and soon you may be seeing some of HER videos she makes as well. She may only be 5, but she sure is my shining little star!

(THIS VIDEO IS CURRENTLY MISSING)

No comments:

Post a Comment