Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dream: Hanging Out With Grav3yardgirl

In this dream, I was supposed to spend the day hanging out with Grav3yardgirl (Bunny Meyer). We were to meet up at a graveyard (where else?) and then just chillax. I was riding a bike through the graveyard, and stopped at some awesome looking headstones that had skulls and crossbones on them. I was reading some of the old names and dates, trying to imagine the kind of lives the people had who were buried there. Then a mysterious fog started to roll in. I started to feel uneasy. I felt like - if I stuck around, the dead were going to rise and get me.

I took off again on my bike, and rode all over the graveyard until I finally found her. She was strolling among the graves with a shopping cart in front of her. I introduced myself, and she introduced herself, and we chatted for a bit. While chatting, I noticed the fog rolling in around us. It seemed like it was covering the whole graveyard, leaving us for last. I was getting worried, but she didn't seemed at all concerned. It was like she was the master of the graveyard, and the fog wouldn't mess with her.

I guess she could tell I was getting worried because she said that we had better get going, and she put her cart in front of my bike. All of a sudden, my bike and her cart were combined, and it was like a motorcycle with a cart in front. We didn't have to petal, because it ran on a motor (dream logic). She drove, I sat behind her, and we got out of there.

We drove into a store, and she had some shopping she needed to do. She drove the cart down the isles, getting what she needed, while I helped pick some things out for her. At one point, I needed to reach something up high. She pulled a lever, and it lifted the back seat high into the air, with a handlebar so I could have something to hold onto, steady myself, and not fall off. I grabbed what she needed, and then found out that if I moved the handlebars from side to side, I could steer us!

I had fun driving us around the store. Most of our shopping was done. I saw my brother down below. I stopped us next to him, and he asked Bunny if she had seen me anywhere. She said, "Yeah, she's around here somewhere!", and we had a good laugh. Then I yelled down below to let my brother know I was above him.

We went to the checkout counter, and she started putting her stuff there. Some grouchy-looking woman came up behind us and started putting her stuff on there, too. I started lowering my half of the cart, and when I started putting things onto the conveyor belt, the woman got an attitude with me, as if I had butted in front of her. I looked at Bunny and said, "Let her get mad. This isn't my stuff. This is all together." Then I put one of those spacers in-between our stuff, so she would know I meant business! lol

Then after we checked out, Bunny was sorting through some of her stuff, put a few things into a bag by itself, and handed it to me. She said I could have it! It was pretty cool. It was just things like eyeshadows, lip-glosses, and stuff like that, but I was totally excited! It was a nice dream :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment