Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ice Storm, March 2014

My mom is always giving me stuff every time I get to see her. ^_^ Yesterday, we went to drop Tricity off to stay the night, and she gave me these groovy new dangly earrings, so I wore them to work. She also gave Tricity another pair of earrings and another necklace, and a charm bracelet.

I mostly wanted to make a post to celebrate the currently ongoing ice storm! Yay! lol I must be the ONLY person in my family and friends group who actually enjoys bad weather. I love the rain, I love the cold, and I love snow! Not much a fan of the ice, though. I snapped this picture of the ice today and put it on my Instagram. There's NO snow in this picture. It's all ICE!!! This is how it looked this morning when I came home from work. Walking on it felt like I was walking on sand! That part was pretty neat, actually... lol Oh, and here's our new car! :-D

After I got some sleep, I looked out again today, and saw that it was snowing. I got this little video snippet, and put it on Instagram, as well. Now, not only do we have ice, but it's snowing on TOP of all the ice. Good news? No school tomorrow! ;-)

I've done footage about an ice storm that we had before (when we still drove the truck). If you want to see it, you can watch it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment