Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tricity Got Glasses!



Tricity was having trouble with math, and I couldn't figure out why. I KNOW she's a smart kid, but I also know that she can be easily distracted. When I asked her about it, she said she was having trouble seeing the board at school. I let the teacher know, and then the school called us and said they tested her vision, and that she failed their eye test. We took her to the eye doctor, and she got glasses! Here's how her exam went, and in this video, we also go out to eat at Steak 'n' Shake, and go shopping at the mall!

Please subscribe, comment, and thumbs up! :-)

#TheMultiMom #glasses #mall #shopping #hottopic #justice #funko #funkopop #Spencers #optometrist #ophthalmologist #ophthalmology #optometry #eye #vision #eyehealth #glasses #Brave #Merida #sight #eyedoctor #eyeexam #exam #eyetest #RavenQueen #EAH #EverAfterHigh #SteakNShake #XMen #Barnes&Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment