Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I Broke My iPhone

So I have an iPhone SE, and I carry my phone with me everywhere... and sometimes, when I'm moving around or walking, my arms might go a little crazy. Nothing too crazy, but nothing really snazzy either. And sometimes my hand becomes a little lose on it's grip, and my phone will go flying out across the room, right?

Well it has happened a few times before, and my phone was just peachy afterwards. It only ever got a small tiny little crack at the corner of the screen. Nothing too big to worry about. It's down on the bottom-right side where it's not even interfering with the picture.

Well today I happened to accidentally throw it again, but this time, it must have messed something up on the inside because now I can't really swipe or press anything on the screen very well. It only works maybe 1 out of 20 attempts... So I looked online for a solution, and it told me I could either try bending the phone to get it to work a little, or take it apart...

I don't have the tools to take apart my iphone, and I don't plan on buying any. I don't have any screwdrivers that are that small with a star shape, and even if I did, I'd probably mess it up and break it worse anyway. But bending it worked, for the most part. It's not a permanent fix, so I still have to struggle with it, but it'll do for now.

I even tried switching my phone number over to an older phone until I can buy a new one, but the phone I had must be so old that it's no longer supported. It wouldn't allow me to do it. It sucks though because this phone was doing so good! And it only had that one little crack on the screen. Ah well... It had a good run... And maybe I can upgrade now?


RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment