Thursday, December 26, 2002

Merry Christmas!

I'm a Hobbit... Joy...
Well, I WILL be, at least. I have not gone to see the movie yet, and I'm still at home. I leave tomorrow to go visit my bestest friends until the end of the month.

I wanted so much to be an Elf, but that dress won't make itself, and I've got too much other things on my hands to take care of. Guess I could always finish the dress another time... Not that there's a desire to, anymore. I'm not pressured, and it's not like I'll be dressing up as an Elf any time soon for any other events...

I even made different ears. No more foam for me, unless these new wax ears completely suck... And hairy feet! I'll have the infamous hairy Hobbit feet to match my costume. I'll have to wear flip-flops, of course. I'm sure they won't let me go in bare-footed into the theater. And at least I have the One Ring to wear, just like Frodo!

That's about it for now. Man, I'm really neglecting my homepage... I shall remedy that soon, I hope. Hope...
Anyway - Here's wishing that your candy canes are tasteful, your bells are jingled, and your chestnuts are roasted! Merry Christmas, everybody!

Current Mood: jubilant
Current Music: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (The Tori Amos version), and whatever it is that mom is humming...

No comments:

Post a Comment