Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Well Damn!

I had really had all my hopes set on one little thing today. Little to some, maybe, but HUGE to me! I wanted to see TTT on it's opening day, the first showing, and all that good stuff... But did I get to? No! The only thing I could really care about more than anything these days, and I have to miss it...

I have to wait until tomorrow. I know... It's only one day, and I shouldn't be so upset, but I am. I'm seriously ticked off about this. *grumbles and goes around kicking things*

For one, it's going to set me behind a day on the role play. I expected to make my Eomer character as soon as I got home from seeing the movie, but now I'm forced to wait... *kicks more things*

And two... I REALLY WANTED THIS!!! Figures! This ALWAYS happens to me. *grumblegrumble*

Ok... enough ranting and raving for now... I think in the meantime, I shall just fix up my webpages and put new stuff on them that I came up with last night while being so bored at work.

Current Mood:  moody
Current Music: Different wav.s of Elvish phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment