Sunday, December 22, 2002

Oh my gosh!

SO MUCH has happened, and I've been too exhausted to talk about it all. Thursday, the day after opening day for TTT, I finally got to see it. I think I have a new interest. Of course, I was obsessed over Figwit and Grima, but now, I like Gollum, too! He was so funny and cute! (For a creepy little fellow.) Not cute in an attractive way, but in an 'aww, sad puppy!' kind of way lol

And then tonight, I went with mom to her work's Christmas party... It was just how I expected it to be, like a High School dance with smoke and alcohol, but at least I got to know a few people better. I even slow danced with another woman! *snicker* I don't dance. Not at ALL. But slow-dancing, I can sometimes muster. She was one of the people I was getting to know better as a friend, and I felt bad when she was dancing by herself, so I decided I could be of some use somehow.

I had a few drinks, but being the freakish geek I am, it did nothing to my senses that I was aware of. They gave me a splitting headache, though. They were fuzzy navels. Taste good, but all the smoke that was wafting into my nose and basically the whole environment in general gave me a throbbin' in my noggin'.

I started reading on the Hobbit tonight. It's nearly 2:00 a.m. now, and I spent the last hour reading what I could while nibbling on fruitcake and drinking sparkling grape juice in the coziness of my own bed, with a warm fuzzy pillow to keep myself propped on, in the new snuggly nightgown my mom bought me as an early Christmas present, reading in the warming glow of my giant four-wicked black-cherry scented candle. Life is good. lol

I might write some more tomorrow... depends on if I have to go anywhere or do anything, and how late I sleep. I want to do more work on my webpages and work on my Elvish dress. I'm making a medieval-like Elvish dress for when I go visit my friends for the weekend after Christmas. We're HOPEFULLY going to see Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers (again), and if we do, we're dressing up. I want to be an Elf, but if I don't have my dress done by then, I'll have to be a Hobbit...

Warm wishes to you all, and I hope your holidays go well.

Quel kaima. (Means 'Sleep well' in Elvish)

~ me ~

Current Mood: chipper
Current Music: Gollum's Song from the TTT Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment