Saturday, December 14, 2002

New Journal (DeadJournal)

(Note: This is a previous journal entry made a long time ago, when I used to use DeadJournal as my main social journal writing place.)

This is my newest journal. I've hopped around from journal to journal on deadjournal, livejournal, and ujournal, and I finally think this is where I shall rest my bones. This shall be the journal that I will link to my homepage, so if anyone should happen to care what drab and dreary things happen in my life, then they can check them out here.

Recently, I have started making a page dedicated to the Lord of the Rings character, Figwit. (It's not on my links page yet, in case anyone tries...) If anyone really knows me, then they know about my pathetic obsession over this fan-created character. It's true! Figwit is not an official character, but just an extra in the movie.

Only about five seconds on screen, and Bret McKenzie was sought out by adoring fans who took quite a notice of him. The lovely ladies at the Figwit Lives website took to calling him Figwit, standing for 'Frodo is grea... Who is THAT?!'. Oh, how thankful I am for them introducing Figwit into my life!

Anyway, that page is coming along nicely... I only have the main page and the disclaimers up. What sucks is that it's a geocities site. Geocities REALLY sucks. You can't hotlink and you can only have so much traffic, or else it gets cranky. But at least it's free... If I was able to have a credit card, I would pay Homestead for some space. I used to love Homestead until they started making you PAY...

On another note, I have been listening to the Flight of the Conchords samples for their CD that they'll have out. Quite funny! I love Bret's voice, and the accent. Accents are adorable. Especially on one where he says something like "Note the mosaic wall, where there are 5,600 tiles on that wall. I know... I counted them all." *giggle* And then the LOTR rejected demo, of course.

Anyway, that's all for now. I could go on forever, but I'll spare you all... For the time being. *grows horns*

Current Mood: enthralled
Current Music: Bus Driver's Song by Flight of the Conchords

No comments:

Post a Comment