Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Mmm... Green Tea...

"I got my head, but my head is unraveling.
Can't keep control, can't keep track of where it's traveling.
I got my heart, but my heart is no good,
And you're the only one that's understood."

(Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug)

Ahh... Feels good to have a journal again.

You know what? Life, from my perspective at this point, is pretty decent right now. Tomorrow I get to go see my bestest friends whom I haven't see in a month or two. Whenever we went to Six Flags...? THAT'S how long it's been.

I'm excited about the role play! I officially told the X-Men board I used to role play on that I definitely am gone, now. This time, by choice. I love the Arda board that I play on MUCH better. What I'm excited about is all the new story ideas that will be coming up. There's so many ideas floating around that if we finish a story and need another one, we can almost just about pluck it right out of the air.

As for my Sims, Figwit's outfit is being naughty. I should punish him for that. *wicked grin* I can't get it to be edited right. My best friend Amber, her Sims look AWESOME. I envy her. Heads are alright to edit, but it's the outfits that matter. I have Figwit's head, but I can't just parade him around in Celeborn's robes. *shifty eyes* That would be... quite... strange.

I took a loooooooong hot bath in all my green tea goodies that I got the other day for X-Mas. Very soothing. Maybe it will get me relaxed enough to work on my Elvish dress and get it done. *crosses fingers* Maybe I won't be so tensed and rushed that I keep pricking my fingers or messing up?

Current Mood: calm
Current Music: The Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment