Sunday, February 23, 2003

My Elfwood Gallery

Groovy. I have an Elfwood gallery, now...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/s/i/simmons3/simmons3.html

It's not much, and some really low quality pictures are on there. I was only trying to get it started... Anyway, thar it be! I hope to get something actually decent on there later on. Actually, I personally love my two Figwit pictures because they mean something to ME, but other than that, the morning glory and sorceress lady pics are bad quality... I don't know... They were good at the time when I made them back in the day, but now days? I've seen SO much better art out there in the land of the internet! I feel unworthy sometimes... lol

Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Is Your Love Strong Enough - Tangerine Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment