Friday, February 28, 2003

More Ebay Stuff I Don't Need

Once again, I say - VILE ebay! Terrible, terrible ebay! (not really ebay, I love you, plz never leave me *petpet*)

Yes, I bid and won on two more items tonight. One is the theatrical version of LOTR. I already had the theatrical VHS tape and the 4-disk Extended Edition DVD, but the theatrical DVD had things on it that I don't get with the other two. Plus, I don't know if this is true or not, but I hear there's more Figwit in the widescreen version. *crosses fingers*

Secondly, I got the autograph of Erik Thomson, who plays Hades on the old Xena/Hercules shows. Besides all of that, I've been quite lazy today... How about yourselves? I should work on the X-Men RP I'm in, but I can't muster the brain-juice to do it with. Not at the current moment, anyhow. bleh... Need sleep!

current mood:  sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment