Sunday, March 2, 2003

I'm Going to Live With the Elves! (Dream)

I made a really nasty entry last night concerning family members and their gambling problems, but for the sake of keeping the peace in the house, I've decided to keep it private. As the Flight of the Conchords would say - 'Many spies have many eyes'. You know, they say freedom of speech is a thing, but I guess that doesn't count when you still live with your parents :-p

Anyway, I wanted to write down my dream. For some odd reason, we were all being evicted from our homes. My brother and his girlfriend lived with us, too, and in my dream, she was pregnant again. In real life, she had her baby about a month ago. When they started to pack and leave, my mom went with them, all of us traveling by foot, and I was going to follow behind with all our belongings, meeting up with them later on.

We were invited to live with the Elves in the Lorien woods. When I arrived, some very kind Elves said that they would take our things, and told me to that they had a gown I could wear since everyone was in the middle of a welcoming feast. As anyone should know, Elves love feasts and reasons to make a celebration. I strolled in and found my mom, brother, and his girlfriend all dressed up in garb of the same make.

We talked about things I could not remember, and then I decided to sit at the fountain and look around for my friend Stephanie. (The fountain was in the center of the room, and the room was actually the base of a great Mallorn tree, as you well know that the Lorien Elves live in their golden/silver trees.) When I finally asked and Elf if they knew where she was, suddenly, my dream looked as if it were zooming out. I saw the great forest from afar, and a handful of trees over, and waaaaaaaaay up near the top, the dream zoomed back in to focus on my friend Steph.

She was in a nest-like area, in between the top-most branches, but it was not made of straw. It was made of fabrics and flowers, and such sweet scents. To my surprise, she was making out with some Elf guy. (In my dream, I knew that it was her new boyfriend that she has in real life.) Well, that answered my question! lol! I knew where Steph was. Then someone came and interrupted them, and from this I woke, since my back was aching from sleeping too long.

current mood:  amused

No comments:

Post a Comment