Friday, March 21, 2003

I Usually Don't Like Talking About Politics, But...

Good! After reading the journal entries of my friends, I'm glad, thankful, and relieved to see that I'm not the only one who is pro-peace one here. When it comes to politics, you never know what people are going to want or what ideals they are going to side with.

Since I have been talking to a lot of friends "across the pond", I came to a decision on what I think of all this George Bush Jr. stuff going on, and that is: I, myself, live in the States, and I can't stand Bush or what he's doing. His actions is just dragging anti-war people like myself into something we strive to avoid. (Believe me, if I had the funds, I would already be moved out into a better country. New Zealand would be nice *big teethy grin*) His immaturity and power-hungry struggle is only going to get us all killed if HE isn't the one who is stopped... Sadly, there's not much that can be done. Morons elected him, morons support him, and he's the moron of all morons.

Strange... I live in America, yet I'm an Anti-American... Guess I should shut up while I'm ahead, though. I've probably offended some of my journal friends who HAVE voted for him, but they should know I mean no offence. For them, I make exceptions. They know I'm just frustrated about all of this, and I know they have their viewpoints and I have mine. We know we can all agree to disagree.

Just one more thing to say before I wrap this up: Give me symphony, or give me deaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment