Saturday, March 15, 2003

I Have the Autograph of Hades!

Whoo-hoo! I got the autograph of Hades! Wot? The god of the underworld, you say? Well not exactly...

Have you ever watched those old Xena episodes? The show about the warrior princess who fights the bad guys and the gods and goddesses of Greek/Roman culture? Well, a guy named Erik Thomson had played one of the two Hades characters on there. I got the signature card off of ebay, of course, but it's his, and now it's mine. Here's basically what it looks like (this is not mine, but it's pretty much the same):

My next autograph I plan on trying to get is Craig Parker's. (Haldir on LOTR) Me and my pathetic obsessions... *giggle* They make me so happy though! OH! Got my new Dell today. Yippie! I'm out for now. Gotta upload stuff to the computer and get it all set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment