Tuesday, March 25, 2003

And I Shall Call Him "My Precious"

hehehe  I read some friends's entries today and stumbled across this:
"I managed to claim Faelon before her. We're in each other's LJ friend lists now, so Candice if you're reading this.. you still can't have him :-P"

My reply? hahaha! That was funny :-D But yes, I understand. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe it's because eventually, when the world has changed, and you can feel it in the water, feel it in the earth, and smell it in the air, the tides will turn and I will be given the chance to claim Figwit. muah-hah-hah-haa!


In other news, March 21 was Ostara, and I missed yet another holiday. I really am slipping when it comes to the holidays that I want to celebrate the most. I was really hoping to try and celebrate all of the Pagan holidays this year. Drat... Already failing...

I had a headache most of the day, but I'm much better now. Nothing that some sleep couldn't cure. I also got to FINALLY chat with Ax today. (See my previous post for some info about him) He's really polite and FUNNY! AND he told us (in the chat) about a cool Celtic-sounding group he listens to called Old Blind Dogs. (OBD) I downloaded a few of their songs. Sounds like what I like to listen to :-D

But now I need to get ready for work... Joy... *deadpan face* Let's hope my headache doesn't come back :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment