Saturday, March 8, 2003

Goals! (Now That I Own the One Ring!)

Dude... I'm gettin' a Dell.

Yay! So it looks like I'll be getting yet another new computer. This time, it's brand new, with 40 GB of storage space instead of the lousy 10 that this one has. It'll have Winows XP, DVD player, CD burner, all that good stuff that I love to have on my computer.

I also got some soy milk today while I was at the store. I've been wanting to try this. I got the Silk brand, both regular and chocolate flavors.


I like the chocolate very much! It reminds me of regular chocolate milk, only not as heavy... not as creamy, I guess? And it has a freshness to it. I guess because of the plant??? I don't like the regular so much. The flavor reminds me of something with wheat or oats, like oatmeal or frosted shredded wheat. I just wanted to try these because I really want to get heavy into this vegan thing.

I FINALLY got one of my LOTR rings from ebay! It's heavy, and it hasn't broke my finger out yet in itchy bumps (since I'm allergic to nickel) or turned it green, so I figure it must not be any kind of cheap metal. It didn't say in the listing what it's made out of, or if it's hypoallergenic or not. I won it for about $15, so it's all good. I have another one just like it coming soon that comes with a display base that lights up, and the chain that goes with it. This one is just to wear.
*strokes it feverishly* my preciousss... World domination shall be mine!


I've been thinking lately... I really should start writing all my buds again. I never wrote some of them back when I should have, like Aunt Beast and Kame... Kame, if you see this, I'm sorry about that. I might actually get into a writing mood again and send you a letter some time. Star had sent me about five letters since I last wrote her. Man, I'm such a procrastinator...

Got a new microphone for my computer, so that's good. If I ever can gain some 'right time', then I might actually be able to work on my music. If only I could buy time with money... There's never enough time, but I sure spend a lot of time trying to make that money...

No comments:

Post a Comment