Wednesday, March 5, 2003

Cowabunga! A Blast from the Past!

Totally tubular! I just got downloads of the WHOLE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Coming Out of Their Shells Tour songs! I decided today that by some wild hair, that I would look them up. Lo' and behold, there they were on some dude's old website, just waiting for me to right click and save them all. Radical!!!

Why am I so excited about some weird songs sang by The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Because they are a part of my childhood! Time makes you lose so much, both physical and spiritual. And when I was little, we didn't have digital music ready at our fingertips. So when I get to recover and relive the things that made big impacts in my childhood, I get all happy and feel like I'm getting a piece of myself back that I had lost along the way. There's something about getting your childhood back that makes you feel... I don't know how to describe it, really. It's like a spiritual mending. I just cannot tell you guys in words how ecstatic I am right now!

So I know webpages get deleted over time, videos get taken down, and and links disappear, but I'll post these here in case anyone is interested. Here's the video in it's entirety, a Wikipedia link, and a the album on iTunes! X-D



No comments:

Post a Comment