Thursday, February 27, 2003

The Life of a Lunch Lady

It's official... If this were the medieval days, I would be known as a bar wench. If we were all back in school, I would be your lunch lady. I've got dishpan hands like you wouldn't believe, my singing has become nothing but 'noise' to the customers, and my hairnet makes me look like someone you would call 'Dorris'. Things are always going to be this pathetic, aren't they?

Alright, so maybe it's worth it, since the money is so good, and my boss and her sister are pretty decent to work for, and the job is quite easy when the retarded second shift lady isn't always acting like such a moronic beauty queen. *rolls eyes at her.* *picks them up and rolls them again*

On the upside, because my hands are so horribly dry, I have a new excuse to use my Holiday Collection Bath & Body Works lotion. It's mainly for Christmas, since it has a slight scent of pine, but it feels so good on my hands and smells delightful, so I'm using it again. It's called Laurel Berry Garland. If you're ever in a Christmas-y mood, I would highly recommend it.


Also, might I note: Ebay is horrid. We hates it, preciousss... We curses it! But yet at the same time, I can't help but to be thankful that such a thing exists. Where else can you screw people over and get screwed at the same time, but be pleased about it? Don't answer that...

Why the conflict? I think I may be in the first stages of developing a nasty little 'bidding' habit. I've already sent off about $90 worth of money orders for objects I've won. It's horrible. I see something that only has a minute left that I feel I must have, and with a click of a button, it's mine! Most of the time, I'm wondering how I'll get the money for it, thinking that where there's a will, there's a way. Dangerous thing to get into. I don't want to leave it, though. There's so much there to get, that it's like having a birthday every other week! From Hercules videos just to have one episode in particular to see Hades, to an autographed Figwit card.

Anyway... That is all for now. I am getting pretty sleepy...

~ me ~
A.K.A... Dorris.

P.S. Weebles wobble... but they don't fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment