Monday, September 11, 2017

I Got a New Job!

It has been 10 YEARS since I worked at the hotel. TEN! A good loooooong ten years... and I STILL work there! LOL But I've only got a few more weeks there. I can't believe I've had this job for a whole decade of my life. All Tricity has known was me working at the hotel. But now I've finally moved on and got myself another job. I'll now be working from home as a remote services technician, which means when people have trouble with their service for the company I'm working for, I'll be offering support over the phone.

Today was the first day of training, and it was great. I LOVE working from home! I can tell you - it was much less stressful knowing I could relax and not have to worry about my surroundings, or someone beating me up and robbing me (if you know about that part of my past). I was able to grab a snack when I wanted, and I'm even allowed to listen to a bit of music. Of course we're just training right now, but so far it's the job I needed this whole time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment