Sunday, September 10, 2017

Upcoming Projects?

Closing a chapter in my life and starting up this new one has got me thinking about things I really want to do and focus on. Here are some things I have been thinking about:

I want to totally reinvent my YouTube channel. I want to redo the intro and include the new motto "L.I.V.E. L.I.F.E." and I want to do daily vlogs again (or at least attempt it). I want to have a carefree attitude about myself and just do what makes me happy with the videos.

Also with the channel, I'd like to do some giveaways in 2018. I got a few custom things that I'd like to do themed giveaways for, but I just have to plan it all out ahead of time.

I want to get more into voice acting. It was always one of my dreams to do voices for cartoons, and now that I'm going to be focusing on a computer job more, I really want to tap into that field and see how far I can go with it.

I want to get my store going. Some of the custom merch I got, I'd like to put in our starter store, and maybe one day work up to something better?

I'd like for us to take a vacation. I think the only thing we could ever consider a vacation that we have gone on was our camping trip back in 2014. Now that I'm getting this new job, I'd like to save up money to take a small trip first (I'm thinking Meramec Caverns?) and then save up for a BIG trip (like a Disney World / Universal Studios combo?). That would be pretty amazing to me. I've NEVER been to Disney World! OR Universal Studios for that matter.

I'd also like to possibly save up for a home? I know there's some things that will need to be taken care of first, such as dental work, medical issues, etc. but I'd really like for us to start saving up for a home of our own. I'm tired of always feeling like the freedom to do what we want to our home is limited because we rent. I want to OWN a home where I can get wild and crazy with colors if I want to. I want to be able to have a huge pool and a garden, even if everything fails and dies in it. I want a place to call our own.

Anyway, this is just some of the ideas I have been thinking of, and I wanted a place to put this list to remind myself about them, and to possibly feel some motivation for myself when I read over them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment