Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1st Grade Blues

I vent to volunteer at school today. I got so mad at the teacher because she made her cry. All she wanted to do was spend recess sitting next to me on the bench instead of playing with her friends, but the teacher made her go play. I think what really hurt her feelings was when another little girl came to sit down next to me, but the teacher didn't make her get up and leave.

I realize Tricity is a sensitive person and that she cries a lot, but then again, she's only 6 years old. And because she's only 6, I can see how she would be upset and not understand how some other girl is allowed to sit with her Mommy, but she's not allowed to. I still don't get why. What was so bad about it? It was just recess.

I don't remember my 1st grade year going very well either, though... And Adam said he had a horrible 1st grade year. Does 1st grade ever go well for anyone??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment