Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

It was another lazy day today. I had a lot of photos to put up today for the "every day is a holiday" thing I'm trying to do, though. Today was the Point of Perihelion, which is the day when the Earth was closest to the sun. In other words, our winter festivities have pleased the Gods, so they shall continue to give us light :-p LOL

Anyway, I need to start cleaning and packing. This is the year that we need to find our own place to move into. It's not exactly been the best of times having to stay with my Mom and Brother. Of course we're thankful, but having so many people in one house can get pretty crazy. Everyone is on a power trip, and if I try to stay in the room or keep to myself on the computer, I get yelled at for being lazy.

It'll be so nice to get out and get a place of our own! I have so many plans. I want to make a "family tree" wall, which will have a silhouette of a tree on the wall, and pictures of all our closest family members hanging on the branches :-)

I also want to see about getting recycling bins so we can start recycling our trash instead of throwing it all away. Recycling has always been important to me, and I couldn't really do that at the trailer park. I'm hoping with a house, it should be possible :-D I just wonder how much it's going to cost?

1 comment:

  1. It is so crazy to read through how horrible things supposedly were for you but instead of just being grateful and keeping your mouth shut you choose to post it so everyone can see. But there's ALWAYS two ...sometimes more...sides to everything and it was no picnic for any of us. You are very opinionated and close minded when it comes to how you think and feel about something. Try opening your mind and heart up to the possibilities that other people have feelings and thoughts about stuff too. It may not be the same as yours but oh well...Thats life. No one was more happy as I was when you guys moved and no one was happier than I was when I moved out and got my own place. But now because of the love i have for my children and grandchildren i once again put MY feelings and happiness aside to help out and see that others survive...just as I did for you all. I've always been around when needed. But then I get put down. Its really a sad sad thing. 😟

    ReplyDelete