Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm a Real Winner!

Wow, I was ACTUALLY able to take a nap today without getting yelled at.

I got my check today, so we went out to Pizza Hut and used Tricity's "Book It!" coupon that she got from reading a bunch of books at school.

During the past month, I was contacted by someone and told that I had won free Ghirardelli for a year. I had entered a Facebook contest, and I was one of the winners selected. I sent my information in, but figured it was a scam and that I didn't really win. Everything just seemed a little off, you know?

Anyway, Mom got her gift basket in today that she had won? Do you know what this means? This means I actually WON! I won free Ghirardelli chocolate for a year! It's supposed to be sent in 4 shipments throughout the year. I can't wait to get my first batch to see what I get  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment