Friday, January 29, 2021

The Dark Curse Has Been Lifted!

There was once an evil upon the land...
Flowers did not dare bloom...
Birds did not dare sing...
Children would cry...
You get the picture.

This is a story about our neighbor bitch and how miserable it was for her living on our street. I honestly think that since she has moved, the darkness has been lifted, and peace has been restored! Not just because she was an evil bitch, that much was obvious, but because the guard dogs she had on either side of the steps to her porch aren't there any more to scare away the birds.

When I checked the door cam today, I was greeted by the lovely sound of the birds singing to me. It was very refreshing to have some peace and quiet instead of constant barking! I know our dog Castiel can be loud sometimes, but he very rarely barks. These dogs were always yapping to one another. But now? Ahh... the sounds of nature are nice to enjoy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment