Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year! 2022

I don't know how long I can keep this up, but as we venture out into 2022, it is my goal to try and make a blog post just about every day to record how my day went. This has always been my personal journal, after all. I remember when I used to write on LiveJournal and DeadJournal every day, and I'd like to get back to that. ♥ So with that being said:


In 2021:
I had my duodenal switch surgery
I lost over 100 pounds
We moved to a new town
We bought a house
We added a whole lot more pets to our family
I went blonde this year
We got full custody of the kids
We had a well built on our land
I accidentally killed some of my quail
We had a Harry Potter marathon
I was on the news for the 4th of July
Snootz was murdered by my in-laws' dogs
Our new cat Binx had kittens on Christmas Eve
The girls joined Girl Scouts
Devin joined the basketball team
The kids went back to school and really liked it
Me, Adam, Tricity, and Khloe got vaccinated

Starting this year with:
2 adults
5 kids
11 cats
9 dogs
6 turtles
5 quail
2 bunnies

Let's see how different things will be at the end of the year! We're hoping to have a lot more farm animals (even though some of them will probably get slaughtered before the year is up).

Here's a toast to surviving 2021!


Hopefully in 2022:
Adam will get his kidney transplant surgery
We can expand our home and add an addition so each kid has their own room
We will get some farm animals (pigs, cows, goats, birds of sorts)
We will grow a garden (try to, anyway!  X-D  lol)
Tricity will finish with her braces
I can start some kind of at-home business or do some craft fairs?
Maybe get me and Devin braces?
I want to finally get the fire pit made and set up
Lay concrete for the basketball hoop, pool, and bus stop
Get the playground set up for the kids
Grow my beautiful flower garden from all the bulbs I planted in 2021
Finally get a headstone made for Snootz
Finish making the signs for our homestead and welcome sign
Get some work done on renovating our house
Maybe start working on writing a novel?
Teach the kids how to make more things like jerky, butter, food canning, etc
I'll actually get my computer area set up and pay more attention to my YouTube channel!
Maybe make a return to gaming???

If I can get even half of these goals done, it'll be an awesome year for me!


Our 2021 wasn't really that bad, even though a lot of people on social media would have you believing it was a terrible year for all... The only truly bad thing that happened was our kitty Snootz getting killed, but anything else that seemed bad this year was a blessing in disguise. Nevertheless, I hope 2022 is great for EVERYONE! May everything work out on in your favor. May this be a perfect year for you and your families, with good health, good fortune, and even better memories to be made!


I know that having a great year takes time, work, sometimes patience, and often money. I've got time, plenty of patience, I'll put in the work, but money is the tough one! lol But with all that, I know I'll make 2022 a year worth meaning. As I've said before, you have to appreciate the time that is given to you. Don't take anyone, anything, any moment for granted. Only you can make yourself happy. L.I.V.E. L.I.F.E.!

No comments:

Post a Comment