Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Great Election Debate

I usually don't talk politics. I'm not even registered to vote. I prefer not to have anything to do with it, I just try to live in the world I am in and abide by the rules, and enjoy what I have been given in this life. But I will say these things about it before the election tonight.

If Trump wins, we're screwed. He has bad morals, he's a hateful person, and he's a big ol' pervert.

If Hillary wins, we're screwed. So many people have Trump's small-minded ways of thinking that if a woman gets elected president? They'll probably cause an uproar and mass chaos.

Maybe they won't? Who knows? But you know what else? Maybe Hillary WILL do a good job. It's time for a woman to try being the president for once. Why not? Are women not created equal? (If not superior? hahaha JK, I don't honestly think anyone is more superior over anyone else in this world. We're ALL human.)

If she does a good job as the first female president, then great! Well done!

If she does a bad job,.. well then we know better next time, and there will probably not be another female president any time soon, huh?

And that's pretty much all I've got to say about that. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment