Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year - 2006

Happy New Year!

Well when I finally woke up today (didn't get much sleep, as I went to bed around 6:00 AM) we were supposed to go to Adam's step-Mom's house for a barbecue, but just like with Pop's last night - we stayed at Teddy's house and didn't do much of anything. I'm sensing a trend here that I don't much like...

I mean, it's nice hearing them talk about stories from when the were growing up and all, and I'm glad to be able to meet his family, but usually when someone comes up with plans, I expect them to follow through, not change their minds at the last minute, or cancel them on me. I've never liked that, and if this continues, I can't see us getting along very well...  :-\

They finally brought us home and I spent some alone time with Adam before sleeping some more. It wasn't a very exciting New Year's Day, but I hope you all have a good one, and stay safe! No resolutions, as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment