Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Sky High Movie

Today was better at work. Maybe because I had 11 hours of sleep? Or maybe because I'm getting used to it again? Either way, I'm thankful that I wasn't in as much pain, though it was still hard. Am I just weak, or is this a pregnancy thing?

Anyway, before work, I went to go pick up the rest of my pregnancy vitamins, but I still wasn't able to. This time, there was an elderly lady in the way, taking her sweet time, and confused even though the pharmacists were doing the best they could to help her out. However, I had to get to work so I couldn't wait around. I left.

When I got home, I watched the movie Sky High. It was AWESOME! They even had a pretty redhead with plant powers! I'll definitely have to buy that movie. Of course me liking the brooding guys, I thought Warren Peace was hot. Stuff like this makes me miss the role play board I played on though, based off of the X-Men. I think if we have a girl, I'd very much like to name her after my main character of myself, Tricity. Anyway, I highly recommend that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment