Monday, January 9, 2006

Hitting the Bottle Again

I got up early today to take the Worksteps thing for my new job. Worksteps is a screening program at the hospital that has you do a series of physical tests to see if you are able and capable enough to function as needed for the particular job that you are applying for. However, they sent me home and told me that because I am pregnant, I would have to get a release from my doctor.

Since I had the night off, I decided to clean the room and worked on my first custom-made onesie for the baby! I'm using a picture of Happy Bunny that says "hitting the bottle again". It was SUPPOSED to look like something like this:
I used an iron-on transfer to print out an image like this, and I was trying to put it on a plain white onesie. However, I got the iron too hot and the image came out with a yellow, almost brown-looking tinge to it. My first try was not successful, but at least I'll know better next time. You always get better at things through the means of experience!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment