Monday, January 16, 2006

Marriage Troubles

Today, we went over to Adam's friend Buddy and his wife Julie's house. It was their son Gabriel's 2nd birthday. Buddy's family came over and they cooked a nice dinner. The conversation turned awkward though as his father Larry started joking inappropriately about women's personal parts and the sounds they can make. This caused Buddy's mom Kandy to get really embarrassed and upset, and they had words. Buddy and Adam told me they get into big fights like this... You sometimes hear older couples on movies and TV shows go back and forth with insults, but this got pretty rough. I never grew up with a dad, so I don't know - are relationships supposed to be like this? I'd hope not... Anyway, we left at 7:00 so I could get home and not miss watching Charmed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment