Monday, January 16, 2006

Help Comes to Those Who Need It

I liked my job a little better today. Last week was a struggle, but this time I had the day shift leader tech training me, and he was a HUGE help! I was able to do most of my own work, and I feel proud. It's easier to follow instructs and know what to do when the person training you actually speaks like they're supposed to. I'm drained... but proud :-) Life knew I was having trouble, and they sent a little help my way. Maybe there is still hope for this job?

When I got home, I stayed up until 4:00 AM to wake Adam up for work. While I waited for 4 AM to roll around, I made a baby registry at Target, but I only got halfway done. Once again, I know I'm going overboard, but there's so much to choose from, and I'm not picky. No one will probably buy anything on the registry anyway, but just in case, it's there for them to take a look. It's probably a good thing people don't actually go out and buy this stuff, or the baby would be so spoiled! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment