Friday, January 13, 2006

The Grass Isn't Always Greener...

I really thought this was the job I wanted. I was soooo excited to get it! I thought to myself - Hey! If I could work in building 3, maybe I'll get hired on! Then I could get insurance and so many benefits! This will be awesome! But there's a hard, thick line between what we want, and what we get... The grass isn't always greener on the other side, my friends.

As of right now, it's only my 3rd night here, and I hate it. The guy training me mumbles and talks so low and quietly that I can't hear him. Then when I'm constantly asking what he said, he gets frustrated with me like it's my fault for his bad speaking habits! AND I'm breathing in plastic the whole time. This can NOT be good for me or the baby. I'm seriously thinking of requesting another transfer. We'll have to see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment