Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Injuries - The Second Days are the Hardest

If I thought yesterday was hard at work, then today was HELL! I was in so much pain, I wanted to cry. Have you ever noticed that when you get hurt or have sore muscles, that it always seems to hurt worse on the second day? The first day isn't that bad. The wounds are fresh. The muscles are exhausted. But after a day passes, they're still suffering from injury as well as working hard to heal, therefore making the pain worse. Anyway, that's just my observations.

Before work, I got up early to go get my pregnancy vitamins. They were running short, so they told me to come back tomorrow to pick up the rest of my 25, so I only got half of them for now. After work, I was so worn out that I ate, watched South Park, took a shower, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment