Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Morning!

If I had chickens of my own, they would probably be waking me up right about now... Whether that's a good thing or not, I'd still like it. I'd love to get up, feed and water the animals, milk the cow, gather the eggs, and then cook breakfast for the family. In my head, I always have this picture-perfect scene of how I'd love my life to be. I'm not naive, though. I know it doesn't always happen that way, and I AM happy with my life at the moment. I just wish I could do more with it, that's all.

Well I'm excited to try making my own mozzarella cheese and my own butter the next time we get groceries, but for now, I'll settle with making my own pull taffy. I think Tricity and I are going to try and make some today. If it turns out good, we'll add colors next time, and fancy it up. Who knows? It might make good gifts for the kids during holidays!

Maybe I can get some more work done around the house today, too. I wish I didn't have to work so much. I'd LOVE to be a stay at home mom who holds down the fort and takes care of her family. I still have tons of laundry and dishes to get done, and when I get a chance, I need to clean the carpet again. It seems like every time it gets cleaned, someone spills something on it the very next day... I'd also like to get my pretty shower curtain hung up, that I've been trying to do for about a year. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment