Monday, April 19, 2010

PERFECT Weather for a Day Outside!

I think yesterday was absolutely positively the most perfect day, as far as weather goes. I'd say 65 degrees is my favorite temp. It was sunny, there wasn't a cold breeze, and it was a great day to go outside and play. After Tricity came back from my mom's house, Adam worked on the swingset some more while Tricity played, and I put down a blanket on the grass and took some pics (and to try and find another four leaf clover lol) She looked soooooo cute!

Here is Tricity on the swings

Tricity on her glider

Adam working on the swingset, and Tricity on top

Then she came over to the blanket to lay with me (but soon got bored!)

She picked some dandelions (for each of us, actually) and told us to make wishes and blow

I don't know what was going on with this one, but she looked funny lol

Me and Tric making silly faces together


She picked these little white and purple flowers (wild violets) from the grass and told me to take a picture.


And then this is just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment