Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tricity Came From the Future (Dream)

I was so sick yesterday. It's only a cold. I have a cough, sore throat, and stuffy nose, but my whole body is achy and I felt like I had died. I slept for about 20 hours. During this time, I remember having a really weird dream, so I thought I would share it with you. This is the kind of dream logic I have when I'm sick  lol

All I can really remember is that one day after school, Tricity brought a friend home, but I thought it was so weird that this girl looked so much like Tricity. There were slight differences, but she could have been like a twin. And although they went to her room to play, I kept asking questions and kept observing them both because something just didn't seem quite right.

Eventually I called them into the living room to stand side by side in front of me. The friend was a little taller and looked like a more grown-up Tricity. I looked at Adam and he kind of shrugged at me. But I knew then and there that something was off. For some reason (dream logic) I had her turn around and I lifted up the back of her shirt.

"A-ha!" I had said. There across her lower back was a brownish tattoo written in a font that you would find on a government building. It said
"Tricity Craft
Founded in 1982
Built in 2006"

1982 is the year I was born, and 2006 is the year she was born. I said "I knew it! You're a time traveler from the future! So it really IS going to happen!" It was a weird tattoo to have, but it was the way they identified people later on. I got onto them both for trying to lie to me. I said "Your Mother is smarter than that. Next time just be honest with me and let me know." But now came the question of why she was here and where she had come from.

As it turned out, she said she had time traveled here from only a couple of years from now, in 2020. "That's much sooner than expected." I said, thinking out loud. "That's not the year they said on the videos." I said, thinking about the conspiracy theory videos I had watched before on time travelers from the year 2029. (See the blog entry here.) Then the future Tricity explained how in a couple of years from now, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and more phone companies get into conflict with each other, which causes other businesses to get into conflict, and a war breaks out.

For some reason (more dream logic) these companies had figurines to represent them, like little robotic action figure guys, and what we didn't know is that these figurines secretly had weapons built into them that were like laser guns. Tricity had come from the future to help us gather as many as possible and to prepare to defend ourselves.

We started setting up defense when I woke up and stopped dreaming about it. For the rest of the night, I kept dreaming about The Walking Dead, and how I wanted to build a tattoo place at Hilltop, but they didn't want me to. They put me though a lot of hoops to try and hinder my progress, but eventually I got it. So weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment