Friday, February 22, 2019

Tricity's "Tattoo"

Since the henna I bought had really good results, I asked Tricity if she wanted me to do any kind of designs on her. And since she's a 12 year old pre-teen in love with the Series of Unfortunate Events books, she said she wanted me to give her the VFD symbol. The symbol actually comes in various forms, but this is the one she picked:


So here is Tricity's first "tattoo" lol
I can see where I messed up. The first line is a little too curved, and I could have done better on the circles, but she was very much pleased with it. Don't worry, it'll fade and wash off in a couple of weeks. But then she'll probably have me do it all over again  ;-)


And then here was a picture I took without the flash while she was sleeping, because I wanted to enjoy the moment and have this picture of her cute little feet before they get any bigger  :-p


No comments:

Post a Comment