Saturday, March 2, 2019

I'm Starting a Wig Collection

I've always had a thing for wigs and dressing up, and now that I found the Wish app, I've decided to start buying up some different kinds of wigs. This way, if me or Tricity ever need wigs for cosplay, or if I want to get photos with my hair in random styles or colors, or if I ever get cancer and lose all of my hair, I'll have different wigs to use.

Here's a few photos I took using a strawberry-brown colored wig. Me and Tricity agree that the color looks like it would work well for Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club, but I don't plan on dressing as her any time soon :-p  You can click on these for a larger view:





And then here's one I put a Snapchat filter on, which made it look like I have purple hair. I gotta say - I'd look AMAZING with purple hair!


Note: In some pictures, my nose ring is either on the left or right side. It changes places because of the camera that I am using, and the filters. Sometimes it acts as a mirror, and sometimes it shows everything accurately. I guess I could have flipped the pictures so everything would be right, but I didn't think about it at the time and I'm not going to bother with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment