Sunday, March 10, 2019

The Loss of My Best Friend

I was hit with some terrible news today. I found out that my best friend passed away a couple of hours ago 😢 I'm so devastated. 21 years of friendship - our friendship was older than the age we were when we met. We were peas in a pod. She was my soul sister. My other half. My deepest respects and sympathies to her family and friends. She was the only close female friend I had that wasn’t an actual family member. We were each other’s rock. As we got older we were there to be each other's support as we experienced the bad and the good in life. I feel like - what am I supposed to do without her? So I can't even imagine how her husband James and her siblings and her parents feel and what they are going through right now... She always had such a good personality and really knew how to attract a crowd and make friends pretty easily. She had an AMAZING sense of humor and she was so creative and so smart. I used to call her my brain because when I said something really stupid, she'd be the logical one. We always said when I flew too high, she would bring me back down to earth, and when she was feeling too low, I'd be the one to pull her up with me. I have so many questions but I don't want to ask too much right now. So unexpected... Gone too soon... I love you and miss you Tahnee 😞❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment