Thursday, February 6, 2014

Daily Photos, February 2, 2014

Here are the photos I put up for today. Enjoy! (Just click to enlarge.)

Yay! I got pictures of the day done today! I really needed to be reminded of this one after complaining recently about being sick... It could be worse!


Sometimes, when I need a boost, I'll fill a capsule with turmeric and take it. It's the miracle herb! I LOVE it, and I try to add it to my cooking when I can. Just be careful of the stains, though!
#TheMultiMom #turmeric #turmericpowder #turmericmilk#turmerictea #tumor #tumors #cancer #miracleherb#wonderherb #miracleroot #wonderroot #health Turmeric

I thought this looked REALLY awesome! I know it's a bank, but it would also be awesome as just a display piece 
#TheMultiMom #skull #bank #skullbank #cranium #head #bone#bones #skulls #green #gold #celtic #celticskull #celticknot#celticknotwork #viking #irish #scottish #nordic

And if you ask for help, then the response usually is, "I worked all day, what have you done?" 
#TheMultiMom #mom #moms #mother #mothers #mommy#motherhood #beingamom #itsamomthing #hardwork#youmightbe #youmightbeamom #youmightbeamomif#toughmom #hardworkingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment