Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow and Cold!

As I've said on Facebook today - Sorry, no updates for yesterday or today. I finally got sick from all of this cold and snow we've been having! I've been resting up and taking medicine, and hopefully I'll get something done tomorrow. In other news, within the past week, Tricity has found out that she likes tuna, oatmeal, and rootbeer floats! Not together, of course lol I made creamy broccoli noodles with tuna, which she liked, then I made some apple cinnamon oatmeal, which she also liked, and then just yesterday, I made a rootbeer float, and she liked that, too! She doesn't like rootbeer soda, and she doesn't like drinking the soda with the melted ice cream at the end, but she likes eating the ice cream out of the float :-)

I was thinking tonight as I was making these updates, that I REALLY need to get back into journal writing! Tricity and I started journals at the start of the year, but with school, and the 200 math facts a night that she's been having, we haven't really had time to do journal writing at the end of the night. Of course I don't have any excuse not to write, but she hasn't been doing any writing... I was thinking of transcribing my journal entries here, though, and continuing to write here. Maybe not EVERY night, but at least every other night, or ever third night or so? Just a thought... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment