Friday, February 14, 2014

Old DeadJournal Entries (And Other Journals)

If you're following my feed here on Google+, you might see a bunch of old "DeadJournal" entries popping up. I back-dated them, so while they are showing up at the start of my blog here on Blogger (waaaaaaaaay back in the past), they're still showing up as new in the Google+ news feed.

I'm sorry if they're a pain in the butt, or if they are offensive in any way. You know how it is with teenagers... It's all about drama! lol  I'm just trying to copy any and all of my old journals into this journal, since this is my official journal that I will be using from now on. That includes the ones I wrote 10-15 years ago.

I'll be putting ALL of my journals and blogs on here, so you may see a lot of updates that are "a blast from the past". I'll be adding my deadjournals, my livejournal, my other blogs that I had on here, and even my handwritten journals that I find as I'm going through boxes of my old stuff. I figure The Multi Mom blog will be my master blog of all time! After all, The Multi Mom is about anything and everything in my life, and that includes the teenage me :-D

Just thought I would drop a note for anyone who might be wondering what the heck I've been doing! lol
As always - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment