Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Show, New Laptop!

When I logged onto Facebook yesterday, my mom told me she has a new favorite show that I need to watch called Star Crossed. I never saw previews for it before, but it's a CW show, and I found an episode online. I watched it, and it was pretty good! I'm impressed. I can't wait to see what they do with the possibilities in this story. I had Adam watch it when he got home, too, and I think he might have liked it. I forgot to ask... But I know he watched it! lol

I have to say, I was too preoccupied with my new laptop that came in today! I wasn't expected it until a couple of more days! I'm getting used to it, so that's why this blog entry wasn't put up last night. I was trying to figure out the whole Windows 8 thing with the desktop thing. I think I've got it mostly figured out, now. Today? I'm just trying to get files transferred from Adam's computer to my computer. Then I can start making videos again. Tomorrow, his new phone is supposed to be in, so I'll finally have a phone again when I take over his old phone. Yay for me! No more waiting or fighting over the use of his phone to do my videos. I know I have two other cameras I can use, but the quality just isn't as good, and when you're a vlogger, you're picky about what cameras you use and how your videos look, you know? I mostly have my Christmas camera as a backup, and the newest one I just got is for selfies (because of the dual screen in front, which I use to see myself while I'm taping myself). I really need to get my eyebrows done if I want to keep using that one, though! lol

I got the standard things I usually use installed on my computer, like Yahoo messenger, Spotify, my bookmarks (like Facebook, Blogger, YouTube, etc), and I'm HOPING I can get the same photo editing software that I like to use on here, too, if it'll let me transfer it from Adam's computer to mine. As for the touch screen, I'm still used to using the touchpad or a mouse, so I haven't really used it much yet except fro when I need to scroll. Anyway, with that being said, I'm going to get busy, and I'll talk to you later! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment